Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Extremish weekend eh? †


WOW! Fun weekend! Friday night was "Burger King Prom" with friends. (Basically just getting all dressed up and going to BK with a bunch of friends for the heck of it.)


When we got back to my friend's house from BK, one of my friends, Josh, had just arrived and was standing behind his vehicle, about to open the trunk. I ran up behind and went to hug him super hard from behind. BUT it was dark out, and I didn't see the vehicle right there. I ended up punching it super hard while trying to throw my arms around Josh. It hurt a little, but I didn't think anything of it until he opened the trunk and the light revealed that there was a big gash in my knuckle down to the bone. I was surprised for sure, because I didn't realize I had hit it that hard.
We went inside and worked for a while cleaning it out and trying to get it to stop bleeding. (after taking many photos OF COURSE.)

Saturday night was a party at BRANDYMANDY's house.... fun stuff! And then my friend Ryer spent the night at my place and we slept out under the stars and roasted 'mallows and crap over the fire!
Sunday morning I went to Wayne Aarum's church with Ryer and then went straight to an outreach almost 2 hrs away with the youthgroup all afternoon. I played guitar for the outreach with my finger messed up still... it was.... interesting. haha But God is good and everything went great!I went bowling my churches youthgroup last night and had to bowl left handed because of my finger. I got a total of 4 strikes between 2 games though!


KEEPIN IT EXTREME!
IM OUT † †

1 comments:

BornAgainBeliever said...

:D I made it in Cody's blog!