Monday, September 20, 2010

"Dreamin" †

Hey guys, In case any of you were wondering if I am still writing songs, the answer is yes. Actually, I wrote several songs while at camp this summer and have written several more since I have been home. I just haven't had the time or rather the motivation to type them up and post them. BUT. Now I am, so here you go!

I wrote this song while at camp and thinking about my female friends and sisters that were staying pure and waiting for the guy that God has for them, but felt like there was no one on the other end of it all that's out there waiting for them too. So I wrote this song to tell them and any of you who feel the same way, that there IS someone out there... and he's crazy about you!

"DREAMIN"

(verse 1)
You are the girl of someone's dreams
And he is out there waiting for someone he's never seen
So wait for him, his eyes are gleaming, his smile beaming

(chorus)
'Cause he is dreamin, dreamin, he's dreamin, dreamin
He is dreamin, dreamin, dreamin about you

(verse 2)
You're beautiful to him and to the Lord
And you are the one that he adores
Love will come in its season, for the right reason

(chorus)
While he is dreamin, dreamin, he's dreamin, dreamin
He is dreamin, dreamin, dreamin about you

(bridge)
He's dreamin about you
He can't live without you
And you are everything to him

1 comments:

HIS daughter said...

LOVE THIS SONG! It is such a precious and encouraging reminder to HOLD OUT for the mate the GOD would have for each and everyone of us!