Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer is Ending

Hey everyone who reads this or just happened to come across this random post, I'm back from camp! Well, actually camp ended about a month ago, but I've been too busy to start writing again.

For whoever doesn't know, I worked at a Christian camp called Circle C Ranch this summer. I lead the worship team and counseled 7-9 year old boys. Fun fun fun. haha

Now that I'm home from camp I've been working with my dad full time, training to take over the camera biz, as well as learning the ropes on the manure digesters and other stuff he does.

God has taught me so much this summer and brought tons of new friends into my life that are so great but at the same time it is often the old friends that I am most thankful for!

I've been writing songs still too so you can expect to see some new lyrics on here soon. I also hope to have some videos on here so you can actually hear it as well as read it. Hopefully I will be doing some recording as well.. so that would be cool.

KEEP IT EXTREME!
IM OUT † †

0 comments: