Friday, June 4, 2010

"Every Five Minutes" †


Another song I wrote this week.

"Every Five Minutes"
(verse 1)
I fall down, you pick me up, I fall down again
Lord how many times will you forgive my sin?
"Seventy times seven" is what you replied
And all I could see was the love in your eyes
(chorus)
Every morning your mercies are new,
And every five minutes I'm forgiven by you

Every morning your mercies are new,
And every five minutes I'm forgiven by you
(verse 2)
How could you use me after all that I do?
And after all you gave me what could I offer you?
You said in my weakness that you are shown strong
And you are proved holy by all I do wrong

KEEP IT EXTREME!!
I'M OUT † †


3 comments:

chie said...

our LORD is "ready to forgive and plenteous in mercy." (Ps. 86) great song!
good day!

Extreme Teen said...

indeed he is! thank you very much! †

A Peculiar Person said...

What a wonderful song!

I would like to invite you to visit my blog. I would love to get your thoughts on some of my recent posts.

alonganarrowway.blogspot.com

God Bless!