Monday, October 25, 2010

"Heart and Hands" †

Style wise, it's a corporate worship song... somewhat slow, and repetitive. But, it's a simple melody with simple chord progressions that are very easy to "build" with over the course of the song. :)


"HEART AND HANDS"

With my hands I will show I surrender to you

Before man I will show my surrender is true

But with my heart I will prove I surrender to you

To show the one who sees my soul I surrender to you

With heart and hands...


I will show my surrender with my hands

I will show my surrender before man

But I will prove my surrender with my heart

'Cause surrender with my heart is what you want

Heart and hands...

3 comments:

Toyin O. said...

Great song, thanks for sharing.

Live4him said...

Seems like it would be a good song =) I'd love to hear it, do you have it on youtube or anything?

Extreme Teen said...

actually if you have a facebook, you can listen to it on my facebook page †

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Cody-Lutz-Music/142743265769371