Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Smile" †

This is my attempt at writing a sappy song, haha... hope you guys like the lyrics!


"Smile"

(verse 1)
Yeah, I know that life is hard
But I know that God is good
So don't worry about tomorrow
'Cause He'll take care of you just like the sparrow

(chorus)
Smile (smile!) smile bright,
Because your smile (smile!) shines like the stars tonight
Oh smile (smile!) smile soon
Because your smile (smile!) glows like the moon
Yeah smile (smile!) smile bright
'Cause if you smile at me, then I just might... smile too!

(verse 2)
Maybe you don't know
What your smile can do
But when I see that smile on your face
Suddenly, everything's okay

*chorus*

(bridge)
And if your smile (smile!) plays hide and seek, I will find it for you
And when your smile (smile!) is hard to keep, I will smile for you
And if I ever cause your smile to go
Then there's one thing I want you to know:
I'm sorry, please forgive me

*chorus*

2 comments:

Sarah Elaine Albright said...

this made me smile ;) great stuff codyz!

Amber Noella said...

Yeah, I'm smiling!