Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blizzard


Almost 3 feet of snow in the last 3 days two days! Yeah, I'm in heaven. On Thursday before we got all the snow we only had about 4 inches. That didn't stop me and my friends from breaking out the snowboards though! I geared up and drove down the road to my friends house.


We built a jump and were hitting it. Then we started looking for something to do some slides on when I spotted the picnic table in his front yard. We built a ramp to it and started droppin some sliders.

As I was hitting it I was thinking to myself "Man, if I go just a little faster I could air completely over the whole table." They managed to get a couple vids of me so here ya go!

KEEPIN IT EXTREME,
I'M OUT † †

1 comments:

Scott Paris said...

Brrrr! All that snow makes me cold! Yeah, we got like 3 inches that melted away in a few hours! I feel seriously gypted that I'm missing all the snow in WNY.