Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Scrooge"

This weekend was AMAZING!

Firstly, I passed my road test on Thursday so I am now a legal, junior-licensed driver. Which really opens up possibilities for me.

On Friday, I went to my friends party and that was super cool.

Then Saturday afternoon I headed out by myself to the house of my best friend from camp. He lives an hour and a half away from where I live so I don't get to see him very often. So, as you can imagine... I was pretty excited.


When I got there I headed off with part of his family to a big theater production they are in with Family Life Ministries. It was a musical of the story "A Christmas Carol" It was AMAZING!! He and his sister were both in it and were GREAT!! I was amazed.


It was a dinner theater actually and I sat at a table with a bunch of friends from the camp I worked at this summer. It was great to see them since the last time I saw them was about 4 months ago.


After the play I went home with my friend and spent the night and after talking until 3 in the morning, went to church with his family on Sunday. Then spent another night and drove home Monday morning (my birthday) after driving him and his sister to school. :)


KEEP IT EXTREME,
I'M OUT † †

0 comments: