Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drama Team Extreme

Today we had one of our last Drama Team practices for a big teen event our youth group is hosting at Circle "C" Ranch called "TEEN POWER-UP 2009". It's going to be SO rad! It's all free, with tons of different activities and things including lazertron, kan jam, rock wall, game room, and food and drink. (pizza) It's mostly an outreach event, tellin people about our AWESOME GOD, as well one big party.

The "Drama Team" is a skit to a song called "Everything" by Lifehouse. It's really powerful, as well as a lot of work. We've all worked really hard at it and its going to be really, really intense I hope. The Power-Up is THIS saturday, and our next practice is Friday night when we'll be working on lighting FX, there's still a lot that needs to be finished for this to work so I still have a LOT of work to do. Pray that it will all come together and that I'll keep most of the little sanity I have.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a video of it and upload it for you!

Speaking of videos, here's a snowboard video of some of the footy we shot last season. CHECK IT YO!

click here peeps


Props to LUKE MYERS!! My homie, filmer and bro in Christ. (He made the movie too!)
Enjoy,

KEEP IT EXTREME
I'M OUT

0 comments: