Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Drunker Safey Course

Tonight I took my required 5 hr driver safety course. To give the general gist of it... "don't drink and drive, don't do drugs and drive, don't speed excessively... and don't get caught"

It really broke my heart though, because the dude that was teaching it was telling this story of how his best friend in highschool was killed in an accident riding in the car with a drunk driver. And just seeing the pain and the fear that he, and all the kids in the class have. And thinking, how awesome, so crazy awesome it is to have CHRIST in my life, and to have JOY and HOPE through even the hardest parts of life because I know what I'm living for, and that I have a purpose, I didn't just, HAPPEN. And even facing death I don't have fear, maybe sadness, but at the same time TRUE JOY!

Because, I KNOW WHERE I'M GOIN!!

Jesus has made it possible for you to know FOR SURE where your'e going too. Do you? Have you accepted the free gift he offers?

We never know which breath is our last, so don't play games with God dude, don't wait.

KEEP IT EXTREME,
I'M OUT

1 comments:

E said...

wow that was amazing...i have to agree to if they dont know where their goin it is harder for them to let someone go