Sunday, September 27, 2009

CREATION MUSEUM!!

This past week I haven't posted because I was on vacation in Kentucky. My family and I went to the CREATION MUSEUM by the organization "Answers in Genesis" It was SO COOL! Basically the name gives it away; it's a museum about the genesis account of creation. And just tons of cool stuff to do with that. They have robotic dinosaurs and people, that move and talk and stuff. (Well, the people talk, not the dinosaurs haha.) Anyway they had SO much cool stuff there I don't think I could begin to tell about it. Sooooo... you should look it up ~HERE~



The trip was kind of crazy... five people crammed in a car for 8 hours, then in the same hotel room for 4 nights, and then 8 more hours home. It makes for a crazy week for sure.

KEEP IT EXTREME,
I'M OUT

0 comments: