Thursday, October 1, 2009

Florence Skate Park!

If you read my last post about my trip to the Creation Museum, I left out one little part. (Personally it might even be my favorite part of the trip)

By random chance, (I'd say God's love to me) we got somewhat lost on the way to our hotel the very first night and ended up driving right by this HUGE skatepark that we probably wouldn't have seen otherwise. AND being me, of course I had my skateboard with me.

It rained all week while we were there, and it being an outdoor park, I didn't have any opportunities to ride it until Friday night, our last night there. God let it stop raining long enough for the park to dry just enough to skate.

Erik (my brother) and I went to the skatepark for several hours and him being a photographer, we got some good shots and some footage. I finished editing the good shots and thats what these are. As for the footage, I'm giving the clips to LUKE MYERS this sunday for him to work some magic on. haha :)

I could have stayed there all week. It was such a cool blessing that God gave specifically to me, and I think thats pretty Extreme! Well, enjoy.

KEEPIN IT EXTREME,
I'M OUT

1 comments:

Scott Paris said...

Glad that God let the weather clear up for you! Looks like you had a blast there!