Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fright Night 2009


Yesterday I went to an event hosted by Circle "C" Ranch... called "Fright Night." It was SO much fun, hanging out with my best friends, as well as seeing some people I haven't seen in a long time.



We went through the walk-through-asylum thing they had. That was so much fun, we were just messing with the creepy people and trying to get them to crack up the whole time. I told the one crazy girl that grabbed my shoulder to call me and she cracked up.



Me and my friends played four-square for hours! I haven't played that game in SO long so it was blast! Kaleb and I were reminiscing the old days when we were little kids and four-square was like food... it was the bomb. haha



At the end of the night everyone went up to the chapel and did activities, they gave out prizes and all that great stuff. They did a skit called "Bright Eyes" it was basically a similar plot to the skit our group did for Teen Power Up called "Everything" and had a strong salvation message. Then Wayne Aarum came up and explained the skit and the free gift of salvation. And did an altar call. Something like 2o kids went foward and said they had prayed and accepted Jesus Christ as their savior that night! Praise GOD!!

Have you made that decision? Don't wait. Because time doesn't wait.

STAY EXTREME,
I'M OUT

1 comments:

Scott Paris said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I probably would get super scared, because I'm kind of a fraidy cat.