Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SNOW!!



Last Thursday it snowed for the first time this season! I was so pumped. I ran and got my camera and started shooting photos everywhere, and yes, made a mini snowman-dude.

It didn't stick much that afternoon. However it continued to snow all night, so on Friday morning I woke up to find everything covered in the white fluffy goodness.



It's all gone now, but for the better I guess. I have to take my road test in under two weeks and would like to not have snow to mess me up.

All my friends all think I'm crazy because of my love for snow. All except the ones that snowboard or ski that is! This time of year is so hard sometimes because the off-and-on snow makes everything in me itch to snowboard.

So this is the call to all you EXTREME winter sports lovers out there: Get out the boards, skis, coats and goggles! Gear up, strap in, and feel the excitement! Smell it in the air, see it in the trees. Winter is coming!

KEEPIN IT EXTREME,
I'M OUT

0 comments: