Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trunk or Treat!

Monday night my church did an event called "Trunk or Treat." Usually on Monday nights they do something for the kids called "AWANA" clubs, and every year do an "AWANA FAIR." (Basically a bunch of booths set up in the gym and the kiddies go from booth to booth, play the activity at the booth and get candy.

But this year we did "Trunk or Treat." What it was is this: A bunch of people park their vehicles in a BIG circle with the trunks facing in. Each person decorates their trunk with a "theme" and then the kids get dressed up and come around from trunk to trunk getting candy.

I was one of the trunks. Try and take a wild guess at what theme mine was. haha SKATEBOARDING!! Oh yeah! I had my ramps set up in front of my trunk, and graffiti (done by yours truly) on everything.

IT

WAS

THE

BOMB!!

I also had a TV hooked up to a infra-red camera so the little kiddies could see themselves on the TV. It was pretty fun. And then with a press of a button... SKATE VIDEOS! (Of course)




We had some cutouts from skateboard magazines taped up in the extra space. Altho there wasn't much left over space. I had my broken skateboards EVERYWHERE. There's a total of 13 skateboards in this picture... see if you can spot them. hahaha


KEEPIN IT EXREME YO,
I'M OUT

0 comments: