Sunday, February 21, 2010

Extreme Sports, Extreme Photos, Its an EXTREME LIFE! †


Yo! This past Thursday I was snowboarding... (Like every other Thursday) BUT! This Thursday, I did something I've wanting to try for a long time. Frontflip misty flip!


We were filming in the park, when my friend Becca called me. While talking to her I joked about trying a frontflip. Afterwords, the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to try it! So I bombed it and BAMM went flippin! I didn't quite have enough air to get it all the way around so I landed on my butt / lower back... but almost, and at least now I can say I've tried it! Hopefully I'll land one before the season is out!

Here's some more photo's of snowboarding!


360

I heard some friends calling this pole jib a "man cannon" which sounds much cooler. (I thought) It lauches you out over a bank and is fun to do air tricks off it. Grabs are so fun, and I'm starting to get spins off it. So heres a some photos of the man cannon!



This "Hitching post" is up on a 5 ft. spine, with a very steep, short landing down the back side. This was my first time hitting it. I had WAY too much speed, so I cleared the rail by almost 2 ft. and cleared the end of the landing by about 8 ft! haha I landed flat from about 10 ft. up.. it was crazy, and the video is HILARIOUS, but the shot looks pretty steezy!

(thank you to my filmer and bro in Christ LUKE MYERS for the awesome work!)

KEEPIN IT EXTREME,
I'M OUT! † †

2 comments:

-just_jeanna said...

Wow, you are amazing lol.
I love NOTW stuff!
Sadly, I live in the middle of nowhere (warm nowhere.) So I freak out over 2 inches of snow lol.
But I love your blogs, your pictures, and most of all your message. Kudos.
God Bless!

Extreme Teen said...

Thanks! thats awesome! glad you like the blog :) Gotta keep it about JESUS the savior! †