Friday, February 26, 2010

Treez and such †

Sorry if this is getting redundant... but, here are some more snowboarding photos! Haha, reality... I just don't have anything else to right about. My life is mostly school, and you don't really want to read about that. When it's not school, it's snowboarding. However, those of you who like snowboarding, or perhaps are simply intrigued by this crazy kid who keeps putting up pictures, will be happy.


"Snowboard Commute"


This is a shot of an AWESOME tree jam I found the other day. Its about 4 ft high and 10-15 ft long. There's a bunch of branches coming out of the top so you almost have to wall-ride it! BUT, the best part, is that it's 100% natural! There's always something about shredding things that weren't specifically set up for shredding. Not sure what the intrigue is, but it's just plain fun.

So as you can imagine, I had a good time on this log. And since it was too dark to video by the time we found it, we took flash photos.


(Thanks to my filmer and bro in Christ, LUKE "LuLu" MYERS for the awesome work!)

KEEPIN IT EXTREME,
I'M OUT!! † †

0 comments: