Sunday, May 10, 2009

Extreme Weekend (part one)

This weekend was a weekend of two extremes for sure. Extreme bad, and extreme good.

It starts with the bad... We were on our way to the cases with our minivan packed full with seven people, when we got in an almost head on collision outside of warsaw. It was crazy. We all came several feet away from either dying or severe injuries, but ONLY by God's grace we were all safe except for some bruises and scrapes and minor whiplash.

Also I had my skateboard rail in the middle of our van leaning up against the middle bench, about a foot and a half in front of Katy Case, who was sitting on my left in the middle-back seat. So when we smashed, she went foward and hit her face on the rail just below her left eye. God is soo good, if it had been just a few inches different she could have been blind or not here anymore! Because of MY stupid idea to put it there, but by God's grace she's ok. (sigh)

Then went to the ER to get checked out and they were booked so that took FIVE HOURS!! Then when we finally got back to my home away from home we all crashed.

3 comments:

Dan said...

It certainly was an interesting weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

"Home away from home" ! What an honor to hear that!
Mrs. C

HIS daughter said...

GOd was so faithful! ANd I still have my eye and my face because of your presence of mind to push me out of the way younger brother...thank you for that again...