Wednesday, May 6, 2009

God-given Opportunity

Yesterday God just plopped an extreme opportunity right In my lap. My unsaved friend Joe came over to skate and brought the Bible and devo book that he got at our dodge ball tourney our youth group hosted a week ago. I asked him why he brought it and he said he didn’t understand it and wanted me to explain it to him.


WOW!! It was pretty extreme!! I felt like the Philip dude on the road to Damascus in Acts chapter 8 when God just sends this dude to him asking Philip to explain the Bible to him.

Anyway, since the devo book was on Genesis, I decided it would be a good place to start, so we did a Bible study on Genesis, chapter uno. I read through it, explaining it as I went along.


With God, life should ALWAYS be extreme. If not, then there's something wrong with you and God.

Keep it Extreme,
I'M OUT

1 comments:

mexicobound said...

Hey Cody!
That is so cool about your opportunity to share the Lord with Joe! I will be praying for you both.